Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Canubis

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 22, 2008
Vienna, Austria
Over the time my Wallet app get crowded with vouchers, passes, plane tickets, whatever else... Call me a messy person, but some of the old passes I just don't want to delete but keep. It's not about a regular train ticket or a -10% voucher for Starbuck from the other day but some passes are connected to big emotions or personal events that were quite important to my life. Hence I'd love to keep them in some archived form. However with wallet growing and more being a place for current, active passes some app for archiving old passes and keeping them there would be perfect. Does any such thing exists?

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Over the time my Wallet app get crowded with vouchers, passes, plane tickets, whatever else... Call me a messy person, but some of the old passes I just don't want to delete but keep. It's not about a regular train ticket or a -10% voucher for Starbuck from the other day but some passes are connected to big emotions or personal events that were quite important to my life. Hence I'd love to keep them in some archived form. However with wallet growing and more being a place for current, active passes some app for archiving old passes and keeping them there would be perfect. Does any such thing exists?
Not natively on the OS. You can either keep or delete. I'd also suspect that this is to niche to have a 3rd party app which does this, but who knows.

alephjay

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2018

Yes. Bring the pass you want to archive to the front in the Apple Wallet. Click the info button in the lower right corner. Select “Share Pass”. Email it to yourself. Remember that if you have something with multiple pages (like boarding passes for a multi-leg flight) you’ll need to mail each page separately. You can then “Remove Pass”. If you want to put it back in your wallet just open the email, open the attached pass, and click “Add”. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: brenkh and Canubis
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.