Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
I’ve tried changing the return to clock, to a longer duration, but that had no effect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bichon

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2019
Apologies if you already know this, but there is a search bar at the top of the watch app on the iPhone that is a great tool for quickly finding settings. (scroll the screen up to the top if you don't see it); this is how I use it. In her first post in this thread, Night Spring told you that the duration can be set to 15 or 70 seconds. She didn't initially mention the name of the setting, but a quick search for "70" (as in 70 seconds) takes you right to Wake Duration. So much faster and easier than poking through the menus looking for it.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
Apologies if you already know this, but there is a search bar at the top of the watch app on the iPhone that is a great tool for quickly finding settings. (scroll the screen up to the top if you don't see it); this is how I use it. In her first post in this thread, Night Spring told you that the duration can be set to 15 or 70 seconds. She didn't initially mention the name of the setting, but a quick search for "70" (as in 70 seconds) takes you right to Wake Duration. So much faster and easier than poking through the menus looking for it.
Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.