Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peytah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Or do you think Apple or 3rd parties are coming out with any with the new iPod in mind? I'd really love one for some of my video recording.

aznguyen316

macrumors 68010
Oct 1, 2008
Tampa, FL
I came on to here asking for that too. I already have a regular tripod for digi-point&shoot camera and works for the hand held camcorders - screw in on the bottom. So maybe if there's an ipod dock that uses a normal mini tripod dock screw that'd be really cool.

nm found some on ebay haha. some generic tripod mounts that fit various phones etc

just bought this for my tripod. They have auctions with tripods too for only a buck more.
tripod mount holder

Hayduke60

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2009
You could hit up Joby and ask them when their case for the new Touch will be out. I have one for my 3g Touch and it's a great case.

Cubemaster13

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2010
Fort Wayne, Indiana
My tripod came with 2 things that screw into the camera so I cut out the screw and glued a little stand that came with my switch easy rebel case and I was done... It wasn't the sturdiest but it worked!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.