Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Yes, if you are a student eligible for the Student free iPod offer. Did you purchase the eligible Mac on or before 9/24/05? You can just say that you purchased from the Apple Store Online. Be sure that you cut out the UPC code on the Mac and iPod (that is if you have it already.) You must cut out the cardboard of the box along with the UPC label attached.

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
wdlove said:
Yes, if you are a student eligible for the Student free iPod offer. Did you purchase the eligible Mac on or before 9/24/05? You can just say that you purchased from the Apple Store Online. Be sure that you cut out the UPC code on the Mac and iPod (that is if you have it already.) You must cut out the cardboard of the box along with the UPC label attached.

yup purchased on september 24th I always procrastinate (butchered spelling)

VanMac

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2005
Rampaging Tokyo
AP_piano295 said:
yup purchased on september 24th I always procrastinate (butchered spelling)
Me too.

I finally filled out my form, but found I was on day 47, and they say within 45 days. I called the rebate center. They were very nice, and said there is a 15 day grace period, but to get it in asap and I would be covered :)

Zukatah

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2005
Montréal, Qc
Realized yesterday that I took too long... lost 225 bucks CAN because of my stupidity..... I hate that system

Since you order online, they could have taken it off already instead of having to mess around with their UPC codes and forms... anyway, my fault

chucknorris

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2005
Moscow, ID (No Kremlin here!)
Zukatah said:
Realized yesterday that I took too long... lost 225 bucks CAN because of my stupidity..... I hate that system

Since you order online, they could have taken it off already instead of having to mess around with their UPC codes and forms... anyway, my fault

Did you call them? If not, you should just to see if there's any other recourse.

Obviously, there's no reason to just let the money go if you don't have to.

KittenKrusher

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2005
Yeah, give them a call. They are nice and reasonable... most of the time. Give them a story on how broke you are and that you need this very badly. lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.