Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mudodonbond

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2015
USA
So I was just on the widgets page and making it the way I want then I noticed the weather widget. It doesn’t work but it shows up. It would be nice if apple added a weather app for iPad

Attachments

• IMG_0006.PNG
    IMG_0006.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 332

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
So I was just on the widgets page and making it the way I want then I noticed the weather widget. It doesn’t work but it shows up. It would be nice if apple added a weather app for iPad

Never noticed that, but if it's not substantially better than weather on the iPad, than there are much better alternatives.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA

Not new, it’s been on the iPad since iOS 10 and works just fine for me.

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Yes the full widget is new on iPad. In iOS 10, only the current condition and temperature were shown above the widgets list next to the date and time. This is definitely an improvement, though as others have pointed out, there are more detailed weather widgets out there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.