Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

digitalpencil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
Manchester, UK
Hi there, shiny new MBP that i'd like to keep that way so have been perusing the various threads on macrumors discussing cases/sleeves and have noticed a few of you have opted for the Isis covers ( isiscovers.com ) and so my question goes out to you people..
Other than it being one of the ugliest websites i've seen this month.. what are they like? 'cause the designs look kinda cool but they all appear somewhat misshapen and baggy. Is this the case (pardon the pun), or have they just been poorly isolated in pshop?

clockwrkz

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2007
Hi there, shiny new MBP that i'd like to keep that way so have been perusing the various threads on macrumors discussing cases/sleeves and have noticed a few of you have opted for the Isis covers ( isiscovers.com ) and so my question goes out to you people..
Other than it being one of the ugliest websites i've seen this month.. what are they like? 'cause the designs look kinda cool but they all appear somewhat misshapen and baggy. Is this the case (pardon the pun), or have they just been poorly isolated in pshop?

I picked up a neoprene one for my 17 MBP since I like their design but the fit is terrible and would not recommend it at all. It is, as you described, baggy. Apparently they had never heard this from a customer before but I would be surprised if that was the case. I have heard that the memory foam ones fit better but for the cost of shipping from Canada it's not even worth exchanging for me. I'm looking at picking up this instead: http://booqbags.com/s.nl/it.A/id.99/.f?sc=13&category=-113. I'm been extremely happy so far with my Powersleeve XL bag from Booq.

digitalpencil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
Manchester, UK
well, it definitely looks robust & snug, but perhaps a bit podgy around the edges ;)
if i could only remember the name of the one i had fr my old iBook..

ah well.. keep shopping i guess, thanks for confirming my thoughts anyway

cottons

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2007

I do think their website needs to be revamped but I love my Isis memory foam cover. Can't say anything about the neoprene covers because I don't have one but they seem to be designed for PCs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.