Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
Cool little program I was suprised by tonight...seemed to be working fine until i went to trash my sketch...locked up my phone, force quitting the app didnt work, powering off didnt work, soft reseting didnt work.....so this forced me to hold down the buttons until the "connect to itunes" message appeared and had to restore my phone.

so ya, avoid this program until the next version. now to redo installer.app and the 15 apps i installed...sweeeeeet

Lionheart

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
I had the same problem but I just held down both buttons until it reset. Wonder why they put that stupid thing in the Installer in that state? C'mon guys...please check these apps out for basic functionality first, OK?

Acehigh

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2006
Cool little program I was suprised by tonight...seemed to be working fine until i went to trash my sketch...locked up my phone, force quitting the app didnt work, powering off didnt work, soft reseting didnt work.....so this forced me to hold down the buttons until the "connect to itunes" message appeared and had to restore my phone.

so ya, avoid this program until the next version. now to redo installer.app and the 15 apps i installed...sweeeeeet

didnt crash mine but i just uninstalled it just in case. So which 15 apps are you using.

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
Yep, same problem here. It only seems to happen if you "shake to erase" but if you just draw something and hit the home button then it works okay.

MobyIck

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2003
Crashed mine too. I just hacked my phone last night and the freeze put me in a bit of a panic this am. I learned the "hold power & home button for 8 sec hard reset" very quickly....

Works fine now

Is there any good site that summerizes all the iphone hack apps with reviews. I'd love to read about them first before I install next time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.