Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zirosky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
Hello,

I'm reaching out for assistance with an issue I've been experiencing with the Apple TV+ app on my Mac. As a frequent flyer, I often download episodes of various TV series to watch during my flights. I am multilingual and prefer watching certain shows in different languages. To accommodate this, I've adjusted the playback settings in the app to include multiple audio languages (see screenshot).

However, I've encountered a persistent issue. Whenever I attempt to switch from English to another language while watching a downloaded episode, the video stops playing. It appears as if only the English audio track is available, despite having selected multiple languages in the settings.

This problem significantly impacts my viewing experience, especially during long flights where I rely on these downloaded episodes for entertainment. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or solutions to ensure that all selected audio languages are available for downloaded content.

Thank you for your assistance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.00.18.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.00.18.png
    833.2 KB · Views: 72
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.