Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Voondebah

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2010
I was disappointed with the case I bought, so I've been looking for a different one. I looked at the apple case, but noticed a potential problem: the home button ends up on the left when used for landscape mode. This can be an issue since some games have a fixed orientation in which the home button should be on the right (harbor master HD, and some iPhone games I was playing were this way). Anyone else noticed this little problem?

huskermania

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2008
The iPad apps i have can rotate in all orientations. (ie Pandora, twitterrific, shazam) I really dislike the official apple case. For $40 im sure there is a better case out there. So I'm looking for another one.

arcangel6

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2008
Wisconsin
Hi,

This case looks real sweet but is REAL, REAL, REAL expensive. Starting at $209 USD and going to $600 USD for fancier leathers!

https://www.orbino.com/store/index.php

Joe

Padova.jpg

Logos327

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2008
Why would you have it in landscape mode while playing games? It's so hard to use that way. I just fold the cover back and hold it like a book.

Does the case provide any resistance to that kind of position. I didn't pick up a case because i was worried the front flab wouldn't lie flat against the back if there wasn't pressure holding it there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.