Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Has anyone had them specifically with cellular data and/or connectivity with the Max on Verizon?
I had a lot of connectivity issues on my XS on several versions of 12. Apple swapped my device out and things have gone swimmingly since.

calibru_2good_4u

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2016
iOS 12.1.4 is the worse version for Xs max .. is very slow , everything from connectivity to performance...

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
It's just laughable at this point. "iOS 12 is for bug fixes and performance improvements and that's why you're not getting any new features!!".

Pretty sure 11 wasn't even this bad.

Reactions: guesswho183

sleepyking

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
With this update, whenever I close an app to get to the homescreen, there’s a second or so delay where the homescreen stays blurry. Kind of annoying

uknation87

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
My experience so far has been excellent compared to the 2 previous updates.

My XS Max on Sprint went from being the best phone I've ever owned connection wise and location wise, to a $1,000 paperweight in a lot of areas back to an excellent performing phone without any real connection issues.

As I stated in other posts, this phone, even on Sprint has worked in areas that my previous IPhones would not. This most recent update has gotten my phone back to that level of performance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.