Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
Anyone else notice how wonderful the watch + sport band feels while you're wearing it?

Try this:

Run your free hand all over the watch and band on your wrist, back and front. Imagine you're lathering up your hands, wrist and forearm with soap. As if you're washing them.

Nothing catches. Nothing scrapes. The watch feels like a smoothly rounded pebble. Almost as if it's not there. (The same can't be said for that other Pebblewatch thing:p)

Rok73

macrumors 65816
Apr 21, 2015
Planet Earth
Now that was a sensual description. I haven't worn a watch for years before the AW and it only took me days to get used to it, being that light plus comfortable band. I really don't recognize anymore that it's on my wrist if I don't look at it (which I do often, LOL) which is a good sign.

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
Run your free hand all over the watch and band on your wrist, back and front. Imagine you're lathering up your hands, wrist and forearm with soap. As if you're washing them.

Just make sure you remove them rings, first! Lest this thread turn into a I-scratched-my-Apple-Watch-by-running-my-free-hand-all-over-it fest ;)

Reactions: Arran

Arran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
Now that was a sensual description.

Well, there was another risqué thread (since waste-landed) that discussed wearing the watch during certain, um, "activities". And that got me thinking how unobtrusive and un-noticeable it really would be during said activities.

It almost feels like part of your wrist. Part of you. Not many watches can say that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.