Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yumiko Noua

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2022
Hi, i don't know if someone has already Answered to this question but, it is possible to join in voice chat on discord via browser (like interwebppc)?

wicknix

macrumors 68030
Jun 4, 2017
Wisconsin, USA
No. Currently none of the PPC discord clients support voice or video (powercord/discordppc/mindisc/bitlbee/browser or discord-lite). However, the developer of discord-lite does plan to implement it at some point.

Cheers

Yumiko Noua

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2022
No. Currently none of the PPC discord clients support voice or video (powercord/discordppc/mindisc/bitlbee/browser or discord-lite). However, the developer of discord-lite does plan to implement it at some point.

Cheers
thanks for answering

Reactions: Aaferti_Kuazar

Yumiko Noua

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2022
On a side note, if you fix some software like this, please consider submitting patches (to upstream, if they accept and it is not too demanding, or at least to Macports), it will benefit other people.
I use it on openbsd :(

Yumiko Noua

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2022
Ah. I thought I stupidly wasted half a day for something which was already done, LOL

P. S. Off-topic, but do you have iPhone hotspot recognized with 7.5? The recent update somehow killed that for me. PowerBook sees any other network but not my iPhone.
I don't have a iPhone..

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
not for now, but I'm compiling abaddon and I will try!

If you get problems with gpgme and libpaper on 10.4, grab these:

Reactions: Yumiko Noua

Yumiko Noua

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2022
ok!

Yumiko Noua

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2022
Hi, I encountered the error for libpaper, how I can fix? thanks in advance!

barracuda156

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2021
how? I mean, i don't know how

An easy way: can you open the portfile and replace —enable-relocatable with —disable-relocatable? You don’t require the rest from the PR.

If you don’t have a usable code editor, install TextWrangler (free from the developer), agree to Install command line tools (or something to that effect), reboot, then just do:
Code:
edit `port file libpaper`

If you have BBEdit installed, then same command but bbedit in place of edit.

Reactions: Yumiko Noua
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.