Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drater

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
The bowels of CT
Has anyone had any problems with this program yet? I downloaded the trial..looks great. Just worried that its going to screw up my phone one day if I use it. No offense Ambrosia, just very hesitant. It did cost 600 for the phone and about another $110 a month. Sooooooo...anyone? Moki? Anything to add?

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone had any problems with this program yet? I downloaded the trial..looks great. Just worried that its going to screw up my phone one day if I use it. No offense Ambrosia, just very hesitant. It did cost 600 for the phone and about another $110 a month. Sooooooo...anyone? Moki? Anything to add?

If your phone acts funny just restore it in iTunes. Don't be skeerd, hacking your phone is fun. And with as easy as it is these days its not even really hacking; unless you would call installing an officially released application hacking.

dthmtlgod

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2007
Syracuse, NY

I have not done anything to my iPhone for the very reasons you mention. I did today gave it a try and I have not seen any issues. All it does it drop the audio file in the appropriate directory.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.