Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
I just bought the Jabra BT620s headset because it would run my cell phone and the iPod Touch at the same time. I get the impression that I have to buy something extra to get the iTouch to run with the headphones but what do I have to get? The Nike "dongle" for my shoe? An adapter (I think it's called an A125) to plug into the bottom of the iPod Touch. Do I need another thing to make it work with the Jabra headset and the phone? If so,what do I need to get? Thanks. Othewise I can't imagine that all that stuff is going to pair up, notably the jabra and the iPod. Thanks.

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
...and there is an item which is getting a good deal of praise on Amazon.com called the JVCIn-Vehicle AAT1008BT. Can anyone tell me if I am barking up the right tree? I guess that the question is still: do I need to buy something which plugs into the bottom of the iPod to pair to the Jabra headphones in order to work with the headphones and my telephone as well (I do not have an iPhone, I have the iTouch and a cell phone from my phone company and I want to run them both through the Jabra headset as it says I can do on the package). I am afraid that the people at The Apple Store are just going to grin and glide and not tell me anything I can use. :D.

JaimesBeam

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2007
Franklin, ME
How to set the iPod Touch to use Headset .vs Headphone Profile?

I have a 2nd Gen iPod Touch and a Jabra BT620s
Bluetooth Headset/Headphone.

I love it for listening to music, but how do I get it to switch from
Headphone Mode for listening to stereo music to Headset mode to use the
microphone? I believe both the iPod Touch and BT620s supports both modes.

Thanks, Jim.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.