Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdxmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2003
nw
i run a recently purchased g5 with 10.3. over the last year i have purchased music from the itunes store on three different macs. i have just moved my library to the new machine but not able to play the "purchased music".

i have de-authorized two of the previous computers and used the disk utility to reset the authorizations on the new machine. yet still a no go.

when i try to play a song now the software requires me to sign in which seems to work fine (ie: no message saying to many computers anymore) yet when i click on the song again to play it, the same sign in window pops up.

much help would be appreciated.

robotrenegade

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2002
Greenville,SC
I kinda had the same thing happen to me, but I sold a mac with out de-authorizeding it. Anyway, what I did was open itunes, click on itunes name in the bar next to the apple logo and click on provide itunes feedback and tell them your problem. I know this is isn't the best anwser but it works. They 0'ed my account so I could repick the 3 computers again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.