Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dantec

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
California
No clue, I'm 13, but don't have any problems with rude language. I also think Mymemory shouldn't be so violent (he was really cussing to apple about their price). I mean, if we lived next to him, I could be sure I would be murdered and called "gay!". "WIERDO!"

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
Another fight

I dont think that this site is ever going to be back in shape. No one ever gets a discussion going or any answers to questions. Just fighting. And no, MYMEMORY, you dont make the site fun or extreme. You make it boring. I have to scroll forever to actually find some useful information and avoid all of your stupid blabbering ********. If you have nothing to say, read and dont post.

As far as the iTunes thing goes--when you say you want the visuals to be more smooth, do you mean visually smooth (nice antialiasing) or a smooth animation/framerate? These are drastically different. If it is speedier (smoother) animation you want and dont care much about the antialiasing, then check the "faster but rougher disply" box in the options. If you want BOTH smooth framerate and smooth animation, you'll have to either go full screen (like someone else already aid) or keep the iTunes window small.

Nothing slows a processor like animation

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.