Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macco

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2003
Do the unused portions of allowances in the iTunes music store carry over from one month to the next? In other words, if I spent 10 dollars of a 20 dollar per month allowance in January, in February would my account have 30 dollars, or just 20 dollars?

Sorry if this has been asked already... I did a forum search and couldn't find anything, and I also looked on Apple's website, which was somewhat ambiguous.

jholzner

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2002
Champaign, IL
Re: iTunes allowance question

Originally posted by Macco
Do the unused portions of allowances in the iTunes music store carry over from one month to the next? In other words, if I spent 10 dollars of a 20 dollar per month allowance in January, in February would my account have 30 dollars, or just 20 dollars?

Sorry if this has been asked already... I did a forum search and couldn't find anything, and I also looked on Apple's website, which was somewhat ambiguous.

I haven't used the feature but I assume it would. They charge the credit card each month so they have money before the month ends. You'be basically purchased the songs already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.