Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

achie25

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2005
I finally got GH2 for the 360 yesterday. My wife thinks I am a dork because I still play video games as a 30 year old.

When I plugged in the GH2 last night she thought it looked kind of interesting and she gave it a try. She was instantly hooked after her first shot! :D The funny thing is we played for 2hrs after the kids were in bed and now she can't get enough. She has been emailing me at work with her top scores. Ha!
A side note. She kicks my butt! :eek:

Pretty fun that she has gotten interested in this with me and I think that we are going to have to get another guitar very soon.

blitzkrieg79

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2005
currently USA
Nothing better than having a wife that actually likes what you do without pretending (or at least I hope it's without pretending). Funny thing is that a while ago my wife also didnt like the idea of me playing PC games as I was 25 but then I bought Warcraft 3 and guess who got hooked on it? Sometimes we play against each other and all I can say is that women seem to be more emotional about gaming than man. Basically I am prohibited from winning. lol

Poopface Morty

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2007
Iowa
I used to be big into video games, but have lost interest due to the current state of the gaming industry. However, I will say that Guitar Hero is one of the best games that I've played in a long time, possibly in my top 10 of all time. It's ridiculously fun, and ridiculously hard once you get to Expert difficulty.

It's a blast. You should do co-op mode and rock out in the songs together.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.