Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johnzuko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2011
For all of you people who are interested in all of these smart watches that are coming out, I am attempting to put together a team to create the first iWatch prototype. This "iWatch" would be running a custom version of iOS, if anybody is able to hack the new ipod nano 6g this could become somewhat of a reality. If anybody is interested than shoot me an email.

Aatos.1

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2010
For all of you people who are interested in all of these smart watches that are coming out, I am attempting to put together a team to create the first iWatch prototype. This "iWatch" would be running a custom version of iOS, if anybody is able to hack the new ipod nano 6g this could become somewhat of a reality. If anybody is interested than shoot me an email.

Apple would go crazy. They own i-Anything.

johnzuko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2011
i dont want to limit myself to what apple wants. im eventually thinking, new hardware, and a new software, that looks more like what the italian guy did. and as for the ios, i dont give a crap about ios, i would write my own firmware, but give it more of an ios feel.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.