Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
It says any changes won't be available of iOS7. I just tried changing a couple of Pages docs in 10.10 and on my iPad it seems to just ignore the changes made. It doesn't move the edited docs up and I don't se the changes. So it's like I'm forking to 2 different versions. Does anyone have an solution to this?

Ironically I have found all 3ed party Apps (even older ones)/printers/USB devices to work flawlessly and it's Apple compatibility that is my problem. So I'm considering switching over to 10.10 but I still need some iWork love on my iDevices.

Brammy

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2008
It says any changes won't be available of iOS7. I just tried changing a couple of Pages docs in 10.10 and on my iPad it seems to just ignore the changes made. It doesn't move the edited docs up and I don't se the changes. So it's like I'm forking to 2 different versions. Does anyone have an solution to this?

Ironically I have found all 3ed party Apps (even older ones)/printers/USB devices to work flawlessly and it's Apple compatibility that is my problem. So I'm considering switching over to 10.10 but I still need some iWork love on my iDevices.

You need to download the beta iWork apps from the iOS dev portal

bennibeef

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2013
If you need a working iWork solution, then a developer preview version of OSX is nothing what you want on your work machine.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
...on your work machine.

Where did I say "work machine"???? I'm just asking if you can edited iWork with 10.10 and iOS7 on my HOME :D Mac.

If the answer is no, then it is no.

If yes, just like some direction.

If maybe, please offer a suggestion.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.