Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

infam0uz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Well Since the website is now live to use on the ipad2, can anyone report any issues n problems before others attempt to jailbreak it. Im about ready to do the same but wanted to see if others are having issues. ;)

Edit: as of 3:40am CST, i sucessfully updated to 4.3.3 from 4.3.0 and jailbroke - works good! (glad i saved all my shsh before i did this)

Last edited:

infam0uz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
I know theres some issues with the wifi not working right after the airplane mode enabled/disabled, can anyone confirm if it works or not.

DS3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2011
Jailbroken, but everything comes up as cannot locate package at the moment. Love how fast cydia runs.

edit: Packages working now. And by the way yeah it did crash on me the first couple time i tried to install, so I reset and it worked then.

infam0uz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Since my shsh are saved in tiny umbrella and im assuming i should go ahead and update to 4.3.3 but im on 4.3.0 at the moment.. or that should work from 4.3.0

DS3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2011
Theres no reason at all not to go to 4.3.3, just do it real fast there are a couple features to it.

josun

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2011
That was unbelievably fast install. Easily the fastest jailbreak I've ever done. I just installed several apps from Cydia and all seems working fine. The wait was worth it.

KHC831

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
That was unbelievably fast install. Easily the fastest jailbreak I've ever done. I just installed several apps from Cydia and all seems working fine. The wait was worth it.

yeah i cant believe the install took no more than 5 seconds!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.