Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

max2

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Do you think the jailbreak community is as active as it use to be ? In general not just here.

max2

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Might be not as much, but I still jailbreak. My XS Max is jailbroken on 13.5, and my 12 Pro Max is still on 14.1 waiting for a jailbreak.

Cool.

How do you start making jailbreak tweaks if you know please?

max2

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 31, 2015
When will people understand not everyone in the jailbreak community uses it to pirate apps.

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
When will people understand not everyone in the jailbreak community uses it to pirate apps.

I literally use it for less than a handful of things, pirating apps isn't one of them. It's insane how some people see jailbreakers. I just want my device to open to the home screen without me having to swipe up.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I literally use it for less than a handful of things, pirating apps isn't one of them. It's insane how some people see jailbreakers. I just want my device to open to the home screen without me having to swipe up.

There are some tweaks that I liked using. I’m waiting for a jailbreak for iOS 14. I paid almost $30 in tweaks that I can’t use yet on iOS 14. My XS Max is still jailbroken at 13.5, but it’s not my daily driver.

Reactions: Septembersrain

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
There are some tweaks that I liked using. I’m waiting for a jailbreak for iOS 14. I paid almost $30 in tweaks that I can’t use yet on iOS 14. My XS Max is still jailbroken at 13.5, but it’s not my daily driver.
I hope they do jailbreak iOS 14. I'm still on 13.3. I will not be upgrading my version until they do. So I'm dreading if I need a battery replacement and they end up giving me a refurbished or update my iOS anyways.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I hope they do jailbreak iOS 14. I'm still on 13.3. I will not be upgrading my version until they do. So I'm dreading if I need a battery replacement and they end up giving me a refurbished or update my iOS anyways.

That was always a fear of mine when I went to the Apple Store at the Genius Bar. I’ve been lucky a few times that they didn’t need to reset the phone.

Reactions: Septembersrain
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.