Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcpherson8884

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2017
ahhhhh cheers, well thats poo if its true, accidently updated myself from 10.2 to 10.2.1 so that sucks

Xhynrae

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2017
dont suppose anyone knows if and when a jailbreak for 10.2.1 will be released....thanks

More n Likely not, Luca Todesco made 10.2 to 10.0 master release jailbreak tool such as Yalu, he had stated via his twitter account that he (isnt done making jailbreaks) he is (taking a break from jailbreaking) plus there could be some other hacker that could rise and shine and make a jailbreak or pangu could make a come back so if i were u, go and save your shsh blobs for 10.2.1, shich saving your blobs is a good practice for jailbreaking but anyways do that just incase if there happens to be a jailbreak released for u, u can downgrade using promethus tool if u mess up your jailbreak or miss apples signing windowXD promethus tool is kinda hard to understand how to use if your a beginner but many youtube tutorials on how to use it
IM 10.2 jailbreak atm and if my jailbreak messes up i still got the 10.2 blobs saved onto my laptop so i can go back to my firmware if i need

DigitalDawn

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2011
I hate to say this, but it looks like Android is starting to make sense. I love my iPhone (jailbroken) but Apple is such a control-freak company. From what I can see, the Android OS does most stuff that you need to jailbreak IOS for. I'm seriously thinking of selling my iPhone.

Reactions: ktjensen

ktjensen

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2011
I hate to say this, but it looks like Android is starting to make sense. I love my iPhone (jailbroken) but Apple is such a control-freak company. From what I can see, the Android OS does most stuff that you need to jailbreak IOS for. I'm seriously thinking of selling my iPhone.

This is exactly where I was two years ago. But apple has enough advantage. And cell phone tower companies have enough cheap alternatives. So am okay with what is available without jailbreak. Except tethering data blocks is baloney.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.