Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kruser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2020
Hey all,

So I am on IOS 13.3 currently. My phone decided to go into an "un-jailbroken state" randomly overnight while I was not using it. I am not sure what happened or what caused this, however, my Unc0ver app was not working as normal after restart. I went into profiles and device management and there was nothing to be found. This was the way to get Uncover resigned to re-jailbreak. Since the Non-computer method had to be done a certain way, there was nothing I could do since all ways to get unc0ver are broken since it is no longer being signed or something like that (I am by no means any expert on what that means). So I left it for a while since I use my phone for work, but something strange happened and my cellular was not connecting I've ran into this issue before so I just restarted my phone, upon restarting I was stuck in a boot loop. So I hard shut down my phone and had to restore to factory settings. Upon the restore finishing up, my cydia app and other apps I downloaded from cydia are still present on my home screen (icleaner, apps manager, game gem etc.) I cannot even check for an update through apple it will just not work. I know uncover had an automatic update blocker but Uncover is gone... I am not sure what to do. Any insight would be greatly appreciated I cannot find a solution ANYWHERE. Any forums I find are from many many years ago. Please Help!

pdxmatts

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
You’ll need to download AltStore to Jailbreak with Unc0ver. After you have successfully downloaded it, it will have an icon. Tap on that and tap on the latest JB, then you will see the Unc0ver icon to jailbreak. After successfully jailbreaking your device, download ReProvision and it will sign your JB for you every 7 days, so you won’t lose your JB again.

Last edited:

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
You’ll need to download AltStore to Jailbreak with Unc0ver. After you have successfully downloaded it, it will have an icon. Tap on that and tap on the latest JB, then you will see the Unc0ver icon to jailbreak. After successfully jailbreaking your device, download ReProvision and it will sign your JB for you every 7 days, so you won’t lose your JB again.

I can’t get reprovision to work, so I’ve been manually refreshing Altstore after logging into my laptop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.