Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tom5300

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2013
Hi
I was messing with some on my phones strings in the n41ap/n42ap.plist and accidentally deleted a string I wasn't supposed to... Anyways could someone copy their iPhones n41ap.plist text and paste it below for me? The file is located in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/
You can find it with iFile or iexplorer or ifunbox etc.
This would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
-Tom

Last edited:

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi
I was messing with some on my phones strings in the n41ap/n42ap.plist and accidentally deleted a string I wasn't supposed to... Anyways could someone copy their iPhones n41ap.plist text and paste it below for me? The file is located in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/
You can find it with iFile or iexplorer or ifunbox etc.
This would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
-Tom

You should be able to edit back in the deleted string using iFile

Tom5300

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2013
I can't do that because I don't know what I deleted. But I know it has something to do with my carrier settings.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
How you replace the faulty n41ap.plist file with the stock, perfectly working n41ap.plist file? You replace it using only iFile on your iPhone 5?

iFile is one of the options you could use to replace the faulty one with the original .plist file

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.