Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueflower

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
hey does anyone know abt jailbreaking an iphone. alt store down even with paid beta version released that is supposed to fix it. odyssey jb for many ppl isn't working because altstore is down. is there anyway to re-jailbreak currently without altstore

blueflower

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
I was able to get the Unc0ver app and JB by using 3uTools. It automatically finds the JB for your phone and IOS version and applies it. Then I use ReProvision to automatically sign it.
thank you i downloaded it, a very powerful piece of software but it does not support 13.5.1 jailbreaking :-(

blueflower

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Altstore is down with paid beta? I have it and it works fine one my xs max and 11 pm.
Yeah it wasn't working for me even though I am a patreon. I got my phone jailbroken again using a signed odyssey file from app valley. I haven't looked back at alt store since and I will probably stop being a patreon.

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
Yeah it wasn't working for me even though I am a patreon. I got my phone jailbroken again using a signed odyssey file from app valley. I haven't looked back at alt store since and I will probably stop being a patreon.

I can’t find Odyssey on App Valley

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.