Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Halamolo

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
This was scary to read. He basically said the world would be a better place if everyone would be forced into iPhone OS prison and OS X would be left to dust. Sounds similar to NWO propaganda. If Apple is heading into this direction, it will be a nightmare!

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
what did you expect him to say? That it sucks??

Isn't he one of the "high profile" developers that LEFT developing for the iphone because he didn't agree with apple's policies?

Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Joe's comments about the potential for amazing software on this device are spot on. Of course leave it to the macrumors members with a total lack of imagination to dismiss them as crap from someone with no talent.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Joe's comments about the potential for amazing software on this device are spot on. Of course leave it to the macrumors members with a total lack of imagination to dismiss them as crap from someone with no talent.

Right?

I have a little book of ideas including software I hope to develop someday, and many of them would be MUCH better suited for the ipad!

bossxii

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2008
Kansas City
Useful? He is one of the first developers who worked on Firefox and he developed Firebug and the DOM inspector.

You guys make me laugh!

Now your asking to much... asking the clueless haters to actually know what they are talking about prior to commenting on a topic. They do make for the most entertaining comments though. :D

Thanks for the article, enjoyed the read and look forward to the iPad's release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.