Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

msackey

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 8, 2020
I don't know where in the forums to express this but thought I'd drop a note to the Macrumours folks that I really appreciate the article breakdown of the information disseminated at WWDC. Although I use Apple and am somewhat of a fan, I am really not interested enough to spend like 2+ hours watching WWDC (boring -- to me--; yawn; and OMG I rather read!) :) But I'm interested in knowing what improvements and upcoming stuff, so really appreciate the plethora of articles published today about the new features and new items.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Thanks for the kind words! Yesterday was a crazy day for our staff as keynote days always are, and it's a challenge just to absorb everything and then get the information out. We have a bit more time to breathe today, but we'll still be sharing lots more tidbits as we can get to them.

msackey

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks for the kind words! Yesterday was a crazy day for our staff as keynote days always are, and it's a challenge just to absorb everything and then get the information out. We have a bit more time to breathe today, but we'll still be sharing lots more tidbits as we can get to them.
Love reading the tidbits :) I'm glad someone can sum it up for all of us :) Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.