Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
oh man i just bought a mac mini 1.42 off of apple.com i am so excited!! i can't wait for it to get here!! it only took me 4 months to convince my parents to let me but i know it will be worth it!

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
nanc said:
oh man i just bought a mac mini 1.42 off of apple.com i am so excited!! i can't wait for it to get here!! it only took me 4 months to convince my parents to let me but i know it will be worth it!

Congratulations, nanc!

Did you get any BTO options? Do you currently have any Macs or is this your first one?

FFTT

macrumors 68030
Apr 17, 2004
A Stoned Throw From Ground Zero
It won't be long before your parents feel neglected because you won't
need their help to keep your system up and running. ;)

You'll get more done and have way more fun doing it.

Enjoy!

hepcat57

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2005
nanc said:

Congrats on your new purchase! I bought a mini as well (w/ SuperDrive ;) ) about 3 weeks ago and I am loving it. I am a life-long PC owner and enjoying the hassle-free and time-saving operation of my Mac. It looks like your convincing will pay off...I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

nanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
i got the new one so it comes with airport and bluetooth and this is my first mac!

noelister

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2005
Wonderful! I am loving mine! It is now my main computer for home use (at least until i can afford a PowerMac ;) )

nanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
i am glad to hear that everyone likes there's i am very excited to get on that thing and learn how to run osx

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
nanc said:
i am glad to hear that everyone likes there's i am very excited to get on that thing and learn how to run osx

Did you purchase AppleCare and extra RAM? Both very important options. A feeling of security and your Mac mini performance will improve. Good luck will look forward to tour assessment when it arrives.

nanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
how long do you think it will take to ship? i don't know how long i can wait!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.