Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacDanielG

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
FLA
I have been reading and reading about Mac's for about a month nonstop in order to make my decision on whether i should make the jump or not.... Thanks to you guys i just walked out of the Apple store with a new black macbook 2.4 ghz.... I love it... sexy...

a little different and it will take sometime to get use to but i am excited and willing to learn.

:D:D:D

iMpathetic

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2007
IMBY
I have been reading and reading about Mac's for about a month nonstop in order to make my decision on whether i should make the jump or not.... Thanks to you guys i just walked out of the Apple store with a new black macbook 2.4 ghz.... I love it... sexy...

a little different and it will take sometime to get use to but i am excited and willing to learn.

:D:D:D

Glad to hear it, man! I love my MacBook to bits. You won't be disappointed.

MacDanielG

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
FLA
I have to admit that the finger print problem does suck and gets a little annoying but im sure with time i will get over it. (Its like when you buy a new car and its always clean... few months later it doesn't get washed for months);)

brn2ski00

macrumors 68020
Aug 16, 2007
MA
I have to admit that the finger print problem does suck and gets a little annoying but im sure with time i will get over it. (Its like when you buy a new car and its always clean... few months later it doesn't get washed for months);)

You'll get over it sooner than you think. Everyone has new buyer's OCD initially. :D

MacDanielG

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
FLA
Question... if i download any program, how do i uninstall??? do i just drop it in the trash or is there (like windows) a "remove program" option????:confused:

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
Congrats on your "latest" purchase...

not likely your last. I keep a large bottle of iKlear right next to my BlackBook 2.4 Penryn and as you'll see no fingerprints as of 9:49am 3/7/08! LOL FingerprintLESS = Priceless. :cool::p

Attachments

• BlackBook1.jpg
    BlackBook1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 90
  • BlackBook2.jpg
    BlackBook2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 114

riscy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
China
Just drag it to the trash and it is gone.

BTW, I am sure you two will be very happy together :)

MacDanielG

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
FLA
although $15 isn't much... still..... would any household spray/cleaner work??

it just seems a little silly buying a "special" cleaner for my laptop (although i know she desrve's it)

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
I've used other cleaners, but I don't like the streaks...

although $15 isn't much... still..... would any household spray/cleaner work??

it just seems a little silly buying a "special" cleaner for my laptop (although i know she desrve's it)

that they can leave, at least on my screens. iKlear is a polish and not just a "cleaner" so it is specifically designed to clean and polish your screen, keyboard and case of your BlackBook. I've even used it for cleaning and polishing my cables and chords on my charger and my glass computer "L" shape desk. It's done a great job. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.