Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lakaiordie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
ive had the incase protective cover, and the slider, along with a sena elega holster, and i just got the feather and i have to say. the feather is my favorite case. its so thin and just what i was looking for. i got it in white and it looks really nice. it has a soft finish which i really like and its nice and grippy. i think this is the last case i'm gonna buy. unless something better comes out.

aphexii

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2006
not to rain on your parade, but the incipio feathers crack very easily (even under normal usage).

I'm about to be on my 3rd in less than 6 months.

01jamcon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2006
London
not to rain on your parade, but the incipio feathers crack very easily (even under normal usage).

I'm about to be on my 3rd in less than 6 months.

Did you send them back to Incipio for replacement?

Hmm, I've found all these type of "scratch-proofing" cases to be a bit worthless in terms of the protection they offer vs. price.

smarter

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2007
The Netherlands
I also considered the Incipio Feather but I went for the Moshi iGlaze 3g 3 months ago.

I really love the fit and finish of this case. I'ts my everyday case now and I take it off every 3 days or so for cleaning. It's still in a brand new shape and it doesn't scratch my iPhone at all.

2009122525270.jpg

IMGP5726.jpg

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
I love my feather. I have dropped it a few times and it hasn't cracked yet. It also goes in and out of my pocket at least 50 times a day and its still rockin.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.