Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evoluzione

macrumors 68020
i stopped at Apple SoHo on my way to work at about 11 this morning, they hadn't put it out on the shelves yet, seems they themselves only got it this morning...so, i was the first at the store to get it, the assistant handed me the first copy out of the box heh.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
Originally posted by JackRipper
I assume we're talking about iLife?

This is the GarageBand Discussion Forum so I'd guess Garage Band.. he's apparently very excited. Let's hope we get a review of it from him that's a little more indepth than this thread so far. :)

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
Yeah I'd hope so. Don't think he's talking about an STD or something along those lines.

jigglyjon

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
no diseases yet... but as far as GB its pretty good. It runs a little on the slow side on my iBook G4, but thats probably cause i need to add some ram. I wasn't able to get a keyboard because they didnt have the m-audio 99$ one at the apple store. I dont know if they messed up, but at the University of Washington bookstore, they only charged my 25 dollars for iLife. On the apple edu site it says 30. I thought that was kinda cool.
Anyways, I have been playing around w/ GB and its pretty easy for first time use. More info when i dive deeper tonight.
_|. \/.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.