Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lil Chillbil

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
California
I just installed mavericks on my hackintosh and its pretty sweet I must say, it has only crashed once on the 1st boot up but a simple restart fixed that issue and so far its been running for 1 hour on final cut pro editing video with no problems

Last edited by a moderator:

spacehog371

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2003
I just installed mavericks on my hackintosh and its pretty sweet I must say, it has only crashed once on the 1st boot up but a simple restart fixed that issue and so far its been running for 1 hour on final cut pro editing video with no problems

I am assuming there is no control on who can install Mavericks like there is on the iPhone?

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008

Title of your thread is misleading. Perhaps you should also add HACKINTOSH to it as well.

No problems here on a MBPro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.