Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justroll

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2008
hi

i just my iphone in, unboxed it . .slipped my card in ..

but look at this ? my screen is filled with ghost images .. anyone had this problem already or a solution

disapointed as i am; i think the best solution is to send back to apple to get it fixed

Bevz

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2007
UK
yep, that looks knackered to me!

Sorry, not much help, but i'm in agreement; return to apple...

BANNERWORX

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2008
London, UK
Oh, that is terrible, I agree, return and demand a replacement. If you got it direct from Apple, I am sure that will be sorted ASAP :apple:

justroll

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2008
well

this is where the fun stops and the troubles begin .. I live in belgium and imported it by airplane to belgium :( So i'm limited to the USA warranty; i phoned in at apple and they told me that there is no other way than to swap it at one of their resellers or apple stores. BUT i have been reading the sale conditions and limited warranty conditions and it seems also possible to send it to a apple repair center to get it fixed .; But i don't have this kind of info :(

Can anyone give me a hint or help me dealing with this AWFULL issue ;)

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Do you have any friends that live in the US? You could ship it to them and have them take it to an Apple store for you, get a new one, and then ship it back to you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.