Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macmaj0r

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2017
i just had my third interview for apple retail store. and I'm just wondering whats the next process, how many more interview till i get an offer. Today i felt like i didn't do my best i was nervous more on this one then the other 2. i got to the point where i where kind of stuttering to the questions they asked. so i feel like with the way today went it might not be good i might not get an offer. btw my first interview was a group one with a team leader, then the second was just me and the store manager, and then today was another group inter view with another store manager and the the one that over sees everything i guess.
(btw i hate that all three interviews they all asked the same question in every interview)
basically i just want to know how long it took u guys to get an offer. and if u guy felt like u messed up and and everything turned out well.

v3rlon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2014
Earth (usually)
Don't worry about it. Thousands of people work for Apple, which means THEY got the job. You do not need to be chosen by monks, trained by ninjas, or be born under a special constellation of stars that occurs once every 100 years. It is, in the end, just a job. Nothing to be nervous about.

Walk in, answer their questions directly in clear communication. They do not expect you to know everything. That's why they have a training department.

Some companies use staged interviews because they want different people's looks at you. Others do it to weed out the weak. That's not you, right?

If they keep calling you back, they must be interested in something. Think about how much they are paying the interviewers to not just sit in that room with you, but the time they spend before and after the interview. Those people could be doing other, more productive things than interviewing a borderline case. If it were me (and I am a manager in another line of work), I wouldn't waste time on someone I had so many doubts about that I needed three interviews to figure out if they were worth hiring. I'd cut my losses and move on to the next.

Three interviews is more like a good sign.

Reactions: macmaj0r and jef82

macmaj0r

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2017
thanks to everyone who responded . finger crossed i get the job... lol if u guys don't hear from me in a month then u know i got the job.i know apple has a thing for people posting on here.
[doublepost=1505873573][/doublepost]
3 interviews for 1 job is too much.
i know thats what I'm saying... like if ur so interested in me to give me 3 interview just give me an offer already. don't make me go through 3 interviews then at the end be like "we are sorry to inform you...". i just hope it doesn't turn out that way.

Reactions: vkd
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.