Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atlantatan1

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
I have installed windows7 (with Bootcamp install ) on my Macbook air, everything is working fine (All Drivers), just the trackpad/touchpad isn't able to TAP, I can use the button to click an object is there a way to fix the problem I try to update the driver but the driver is up to date and no back light.

CaptainCannabis

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2007
Weird, what drivers did you install?

I installed the 3.0 vista drivers that came in the snow leopard DVD and I get back light...

edit--

go to the bottom right of the screen, and click the arrow that points up (next to the flag, volume control, etc), then click on boot camp, g2 tracpad and enable the stuff,
also enable the F-function keys as Mac os keys...

if that doesnt work maybe you didnt install the right boot camp drivers.
they should be the 3.0 vista drivers that are only found in the Snow Leopard DVD (but I think you can torrent them)

atlantatan1

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Weird, what drivers did you install?

I installed the 3.0 vista drivers that came in the snow leopard DVD and I get back light...

edit--

go to the bottom right of the screen, and click the arrow that points up (next to the flag, volume control, etc), then click on boot camp, g2 tracpad and enable the stuff,
also enable the F-function keys as Mac os keys...

if that doesnt work maybe you didnt install the right boot camp drivers.
they should be the 3.0 vista drivers that are only found in the Snow Leopard DVD (but I think you can torrent them)

I used Leopard 10.5.8 with bootcamp 2.01 and try to do as you post but no luck.I looking to download snow Leopard,will take a while to download the software post back later,thanks for your help.

CaptainCannabis

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2007
I used Leopard 10.5.8 with bootcamp 2.01 and try to do as you post but no luck.I looking to download snow Leopard,will take a while to download the software post back later,thanks for your help.

With the 3.0 drivers it will work fine.
However don't say you are going to download it, that sounds a little illegal:D Let's say that you are going to get yourself a legal copy ;)

atlantatan1

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
I tried installing the 3.0 bootcamp drivers I was AMAZED by how well it run! Everything was working . ... Thanks for all the help CaptainCannabis.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.