Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 18, 2021
Or just say ENOUGH!!! and get the 12.9". Go big, or...

And, women. There are an unlimited number of 'perfect mates' for each person. Your task is to find the next one. It might take a while, but it's usually worth it.

I've gone thorough 11. None could remotely compare to her. :(

pdaholic

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2011
I’d rather wait and get more storage space. I’m constantly shuffling files around on my Mac to save space. It’s worth it to wait.

wilberforce

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2020
SF Bay Area
it was the absolutely biggest mistakes I ever made in my entire life... not a day goes by without me thinking about her... I feel sorry, ashamed, regretful, and even mad at myself. as such, I will not and do not deserver her affection ever again, even if she's "back in stock" :( I was a sorry excuse for a man for what I did and I only wish that she has a happy life.
A friend of mine made a "mistake" with the daughter of one of the cofounders of Oracle, and let her go.
That family is now worth $1.1B.
He has moved on and seems real happy now, but it must have been hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Barsal

1BadManVan

macrumors 68040
Dec 20, 2009
Bc Canada
As someone else said, you have a return window on your mini, order the 256 now, use the 64gb in the mean time and see if it’s enough for you. If not, return if within the window and wait for your 256

Reactions: ericwn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.