Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pilotkid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2006
Chandler, AZ/Chicago, IL
I just thought of this and I though I'd spread my thought. I just bought another InCase Slider and got home and put it on and all of that stuff, then I realized that since I plan on buying the new maybe new iPhone this summer i'm guess that all of my cases and desktop dock and all of that stuff wont fit the new one. So the point of this post is to I guess somewhat remind people of that. If you plan on buying the maybe new iPhone you might want to hold off on any more accessories for your current phone...good thing I didnt buy that incase powerpack like I almost did. I would have been mad to spend that much $ and only use it for 2-3 months:rolleyes:
Can you tell I am anticipating a new iPhone this summer!?

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
I just thought of this and I though I'd spread my thought. I just bought another InCase Slider and got home and put it on and all of that stuff, then I realized that since I plan on buying the new maybe new iPhone this summer i'm guess that all of my cases and desktop dock and all of that stuff wont fit the new one. So the point of this post is to I guess somewhat remind people of that. If you plan on buying the maybe new iPhone you might want to hold off on any more accessories for your current phone...good thing I didnt buy that incase powerpack like I almost did. I would have been mad to spend that much $ and only use it for 2-3 months:rolleyes:
Can you tell I am anticipating a new iPhone this summer!?

That's why a geniuine new case design leaking is useful (one of the earlier leaks last year in April I think was genuine). Hypermac.com battery might be an alternative for some. Least it means a decent second hand market of accessories.

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
are you kidding me? Did you happen to look up and realize the sky is blue also?

This isn't new. There's never been an iPod released that didn't need a new case designed for it. Same for iPhone.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Wait what? Where I live the sky is gray.

This thread is kind of stating the obvious though yeah?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.