Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nightlong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
Australia
since the last update keychain had stopped working on my iPads. It is turned on, I can’t see what else to do. Anyone else have this problem?

jpn

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2003
hi
what part of keychain (what setting in keychain) is not getting synced across your devices?

nightlong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
Australia
When I try to go to sites that have saved passwords, the passwords remain blank and I have to fill them in manually.

CrashTestWalrus

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2018
When I try to go to sites that have saved passwords, the passwords remain blank and I have to fill them in manually.

I have had this happen to me before as well. Double check in safari settings that auto fill is turned on for usernames and passwords. That sometimes gets turned off.

Reactions: Chazzle

nightlong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
Australia
I have had this happen to me before as well. Double check in safari settings that auto fill is turned on for usernames and passwords. That sometimes gets turned off.
Yes it is on. And I have signed out and back into iCloud. Keychain still works on my iPhone 5 which is still on 10.3.3, but not on both iPads, so I think it is definitely the update to OS that is the culprit. However, doesn’t seem to be widespread as not many people have responded to this and I have searched and not found other posts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.