Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MK11

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 29, 2021
So on the apple site not a single
Keychain is available for pickup with orders pushed out until June..even Hermès. So I’m to believe as of the last 24 hours they all sold out?

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
The actual AirTag itself was showing "In Store Pick up unavailable" until this morning. I quick ordered one to pick up today.

Yeah, many cheaper 3rd party key chains on Amazon are backordered. Few you can grab if you look.

Official Apple keychain - Prime delivery on Sunday. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0932Q8QY3

Many here show in store pick up today - Including the 12.95 Belkin holder which I overlooked.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
So on the apple site not a single
Keychain is available for pickup with orders pushed out until June..even Hermès. So I’m to believe as of the last 24 hours they all sold out?
That doesn’t seem to be the case in the UK. I ordered a keychain on Tuesday with a 10th May delivery date and it arrived today 10 days ahead. I’ve just ordered another one today and it’s already gone to preparing to ship

MK11

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 29, 2021
Yea I was able to grab one for pick up today. They must have popped back up in the middle of the night

Reactions: PhillyGuy72

lordhamster

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2008
I had ordered a Product red apple leather keychain off Amazon, but when I went to the Apple store this morning to pick up the actual airtags, they already had it in stock... so I canceled the keychain order from Amazon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.