Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spiffyguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2005
Does anyone have a really nice presentation built with Apple's Keynote that I can show to my Microsoft Powerpoint advocates? I really would like a presentation that would blow powerpoint out of the water. I looked on apple's site for a demo but found a "How to use" video. If anyone has one please post or email me the keynote file.

Thanks!

- Matt
spiffyguy@propass.com

jsalzer

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2004
Have one

Whelp - I have one that I did for a job interview presentation. It was done in Keynote 1, so you have to click everything (no timers). It's also not the frilliest thing in the world, as it was meant to look professional.

It's 8MB. I'm uploading it to my .Mac account for you, but I'm using a modem here. When it's up, I'll post a link.

You might want to take out some slides. Here's what it is:

Topic - discuss (in 45 minutes) the role of assessment in adult graduate and undergraduate education programs.

I took advantage of the Cube effect. It starts by traveling around the Assessment Cube as an introduction, then goes back around the cube with more detailed notes.

Still, most of the presentation was verbal, so there isn't a lot of text there for you to really know what I was talking about, but you'll get the general idea.

I'll post later with a link.

dabirdwell

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2002
Oklahoma
I have done what I would consider some pretty advanced Keynote work. Both my wife and I give presentations regularly as part of our work and our fields demand stunners. I'd be happy to share some pre-animated slides or a quicktime movie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.