Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Ive created a presentation with animations and transitions. All that stuff work when the slideshow is set to full screen and begins. Is it possible to make them work when the slideshow is not set to play? Can i be jumping from page to page and the transitions to be working?

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah thats what i think also, i was just curious to know if there is a way in making the presentation, having the transitions but without being in full screen.

HobeSoundDarryl

macrumors G5
On individual slides, you can click preview buttons to see the animations you've created for that slide...

PreviewButton.jpg

Among other things, this let you get multiple animations in the proper order, time delays between when each animation starts, etc.

HobeSoundDarryl

macrumors G5
You didn't get what? The image? It is just a screenshot of the animation Preview button in Keynote.

Open the first dropdown "Animate an object onto and off a slide" by clicking the plus symbol to the right on this page

Under #4 you can see the "preview" for the Spin to the right of the Change button.

If you are wanting to animate whole slides- like by using Magic Move and similar- there is also a preview button for that too, also to the right of the change (animation) button.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Thats not what i didn't get... or should i say i don't see the need for using the previews. Its the viewer i want to be able to see the animations not me.

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
Thats not what i didn't get... or should i say i don't see the need for using the previews. It’s the viewer i want to be able to see the animations not me.
If that’s what you’re looking for don’t 😀

If you’re presenting to a client, present in full screen. It looks really unprofessional when someone delivers a presentation not in full screen.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
But i cant see the client when making the presentation in full screen :-(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.