Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
It’s a pc...

the chicken warming thing is weird.

I think in China or Japan kfc is crazy popular. Here in the US it is pretty gross

Dunkin’ Donuts in Colombia actually has great coffee and donuts In the US the food feels like it was cooked 8 weeks ago. McDonalds in France wasn’t bad either when I was there for grad school.

Reactions: tt061282

pmiles

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2013
Advertising gimmick... just like the Dominoes delivery car... did you ever actually see one of these things delivering pizza?

Erehy Dobon

Suspended
Feb 16, 2018
No service
It’s a pc...

the chicken warming thing is weird.

I think in China or Japan kfc is crazy popular. Here in the US it is pretty gross

Dunkin’ Donuts in Colombia actually has great coffee and donuts In the US the food feels like it was cooked 8 weeks ago. McDonalds in France wasn’t bad either when I was there for grad school.
All of the American fast food chains in Japan are better than the same stores in the USA.

It's because of the consumers. The Japanese have higher expectations than Americans. There's no way the Japanese would tolerate disgusting fried chicken when they can get a delicious fried pork cutlet (tonkatsu) from a convenience store (7-Eleven, FamilyMart, Lawson's, etc.) or a kiosk at the train station.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.