Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tannochken

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2008
If this isn't being developed at the moment it should be..

I enjoy watching web based tv on my new imac from my sofa, a few metres from my computer. I found using the new air mouse on my iphone really good, but i was still on the edge of my seat trying to read the text.

Surely a better interface would be the same zooming, touch scrolling safari interface on my mac as on my iphone, but controlled remotely using my iphone, as per air mouse.

This would surely be a revolutionary way to control web tv, and would give another good reason for every iphone owner to get a mac.

Is this being developed? I hope so!

mstoebe

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2008
Germany
Surely a better interface would be the same zooming, touch scrolling safari interface on my mac as on my iphone, but controlled remotely using my iphone, as per air mouse.

Have you tried Pad allready? It's also some sort of WLAN-trackpad bt it supports gestures. Predifgined comes the pinch-gesture to zoom in on the mac display!!! :) unfortunately it requires 10.5 on your mac :-(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.