Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Davidharry

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2018
South Wales
Hi. I notice on the demo it shows folders on the desktop. Is there an option to have a clear desktop just use the Finder to find the folder required?
Thank You.:)

BookEmDanno

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2010
State of ~Aloha!~
Hi. I notice on the demo it shows folders on the desktop. Is there an option to have a clear desktop just use the Finder to find the folder required?
Thank You.:)

Not an option, but your can clear the desktop by either copying (and moving) the folders (if contains files you need to keep) to other location such as "Documents". Or just go to desktop via Finder and then delete the folders.

BTW, I like the quote on your signature.
[doublepost=1538344299][/doublepost]
Best update since Mountain Lion.

For me, it's the best update since El Capitan.

Davidharry

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2018
South Wales
Not an option, but your can clear the desktop by either copying (and moving) the folders (if contains files you need to keep) to other location such as "Documents". Or just go to desktop via Finder and then delete the folders.

Many thanks for your reply, May I ask what folders will be on the desktop. Does it look like Microsoft windows desktop?
I have a MacBook Air 2017 I did have windows before and now with this MacBook got quite used to having a clean desktop screen.
Thanks Very Much.
David.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.