Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GuilleA

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2015
Buenos Aires
This is an issue that I also had with Sierra, hoping it'd be fixed with the update to HS. It didn't. Any customization that I do to Launchpad (icon rearrangement, app folders) is reset after every reboot.

I like to keep all default apps in the first page and all other in the second page. Interestingly, the first page is never touched, just the second one. Not really sure what to do about this, as this is the only weird issue I have. Everything else is working perfectly fine which is why I don't want to do a clean install at this point.

Any ideas?

GuilleA

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2015
Buenos Aires
This is an issue that I also had with Sierra, hoping it'd be fixed with the update to HS. It didn't. Any customization that I do to Launchpad (icon rearrangement, app folders) is reset after every reboot.

I like to keep all default apps in the first page and all other in the second page. Interestingly, the first page is never touched, just the second one. Not really sure what to do about this, as this is the only weird issue I have. Everything else is working perfectly fine which is why I don't want to do a clean install at this point.

Any ideas?

BTW, I've already tried
Code:
defaults write com.apple.dock ResetLaunchPad -bool true; killall Dock
with no luck, Everything still resets after a reboot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.