Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
I think BitTorrent is more likely ;)

I can't believe I'm saying that, I resisted the temptation when I saw an empty Tiger forum earlier today, but now I can just say it's your fault :p

Edit: It's up on BitTorrent right now :eek:

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
I think I'll be evil and make you suffer! :p :eek:

*cough*MTKA*cough*

;)

Anyway, my crystal ball tells me that this thread will be wastelanded any second now :eek:

SpaceMagic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2003
Cardiff, Wales
Hehehe, wasteland will give this post more credit than it deserves! BitTorrent already :eek: which tracker! Suprnova doesn't have it. This chat is so immoral. So we are talking about Tiger Prawns when the feds ask ;)

And BitTorrent is some kind of Sushi.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

I am going to bed. Please stop sending me emails and PMs, and go annoy someone else instead :eek:

Thank you.

Redboy

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2003
Never eat five day old sushi. Never. I'm going for some udon right now, actually...

Anarchy99

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2003
CA
i download it this morning its on mactorrentskickass check there forums i could post the link if its allowed

Veldek

macrumors 68000
Mar 29, 2003
Germany
SilentPanda said:
I can never get the center fram of MTKA to load... :( oh well... I don't really need it anyhow I suppose... I'd probably just screw things up...

Well, you don't have to wait 24 hours to get 104 percent of pure TKA power. Just read my post 25 times and you might draw the right conclusion to get to more than 130 files... For all the 2938 readers, who are still clueless, I just want to add: /index.html :confused: ;) :D

TMA

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2003
England
I'm quite shocked that this thread hasn't been wasted yet!

I wonder if there is, or will be, a developers preview sent out on CD's? Or do you think a DVD only version is an attempt by Apple to keep piracy down to a minimum?

A friend of mine is abit narked that he only has a CDRW drive and wont be able to install the DP. Guess he shouldn't moan since he's not supposed to have Tiger at all :eek:

Veldek

macrumors 68000
Mar 29, 2003
Germany
rendezvouscp said:
You guys came across it? Can you PM me please?
–Chase

Just read my above post and do a little thinking. You might find what you're searching for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.