Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ckiggins

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
St. Louis, MO
So I’m currently a legacy Sprint customer (service on my iPhone 12 Pro Max).

I purchased the new iPad Pro and am trying to add a line to get the $200 promo. However, when I try to add this on the iPad (choosing T-Mobile and entering my phone number), it errors out…I assume because technically I don’t have a T-Mobile number, it’s considered a Sprint number.

Anyone else seen this issue?

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts

I purchased the new iPad Pro and am trying to add a line to get the $200 promo. However, when I try to add this on the iPad (choosing T-Mobile and entering my phone number), it errors out…I assume because technically I don’t have a T-Mobile number, it’s considered a Sprint number.

Have you already contacted T-Mobile about the issue?

TheRealAlex

macrumors 68030
Sep 2, 2015

Waltz your way into a corporate T-mobile store. Not a 3rd party run store. They can fix that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.