Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tomcatmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Hi, this is my first time using a Forum. I have Lemmings 1 on my Mac. It was given to me by a friend, however he could not find the manual. I can not play the game because it asks for the 5th character on page 24. Is there any way to get a copy of the manual with out having to purchase teh game again?, or is there a way around typing in this startup code? It is not the sasme as teh level codes. I appreciate any help I can get.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Hi, this is my first time using a Forum. I have Lemmings 1 on my Mac. It was given to me by a friend, however he could not find the manual. I can not play the game because it asks for the 5th character on page 24. Is there any way to get a copy of the manual with out having to purchase teh game again?, or is there a way around typing in this startup code? It is not the sasme as teh level codes. I appreciate any help I can get.

have you tried google to find a digital copy of the manual, otherwise you can start going through the alphabet it's not too many letters.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.