Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RMD68

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
When I swipe from the right to bring up the multitask chooser for the second App, I would like less Apps to appear in that chooser window. Even. When I close an App completely via the traditional method, many of these programs still show up in the multi task chooser. Is there a way to pick which Apps appear by default in the multi task chooser window?

Thanks!

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
When I swipe from the right to bring up the multitask chooser for the second App, I would like less Apps to appear in that chooser window. Even. When I close an App completely via the traditional method, many of these programs still show up in the multi task chooser. Is there a way to pick which Apps appear by default in the multi task chooser window?

Thanks!
Nope it's just every app in a reverse order of use. No way to change that

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom

Thanks!

I think you've got slide over mixed up with multitasking. Can you please clarify?

But its safe to say that what ever you are trying to do, is not possible on iOS. Apple doesn't allow you control how many apps appear in slide over, or change the order manually in multitasking.

stevemiller

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
Just realized that slide over basically collides with with swipe navigation. It's kind of messy that a swipe from the right does one thing on some iOS devices and something completely different on others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.